Eight years ago one of the few remaining drive-in theaters in OH was facing closure until the intervention of a local married couple. Donna Saunders and her husband purchased the Tiffin Drive-in back in 2011 and have be tirelessly working to revive the once popular theater. Neighbors have started to notice, showing up in droves to see the fresh coats of paint and the newly restored screens. One of the most challenging phases of their project includes the restoration of an enormous 60x60 neon sign that dates back to the theater's early days in 1949. The project has been funded in part by the White Family Foundation, with the remainder being provided by nonprofit Historic Drive-In Revitalization Fund.